Tag made using Jasc Paint Shop Pro version 9
Supplies needed Mellalica kit by CBJ Scraps
Tube used in first example is Ida Larsen and can be purchased from Dreamscape Imaging
Tube used in the second is example is from PUT, my license is through CILM
however you can purchase the tubes from CreativeDesignOutlet
Font: Viva La Vida
Plugins: Filters UL and EyeCandy 4000 (effects can be made with preloaded effects as well)
I am assuming you have a basic working knowledge of psp.
I prefer smaller tags, you are welcome to work in a larger area if you prefer.
Lets get started.
1. Open new transparent image 550 x 550 pixels (we will resize later)
2. Copy CBJ_Metallica_BronzeFrame and paste as a new layer
3. Image, resize 50%- resize all layers UNCHECKED (I use weighted average)
4. Copy CBJ_Metlallica_GoldRoundFrame, paste as new layer, resize 20%, place on top of Bronze Frame
5. Change blend mode from Normal to Overlay, merge with Bronze Frame
6. Copy either CBJ_RibbonKnot orCBJ_RibbonKnot2, paste as new layer,
resize 15%, place on frame in location of choice
I used eraser tool to erase at an angle, so it looks like its resting on there naturally.
7. Copy Paper of choice or use the image that matches your tube.
8. Use selection tool, draw out square over frame
layer, new raster layer, paste into selection.
use eraser tool to erase excess as needed.
9. Effects, plugins, Filters UL, Paper Textures, papyrus
*duplicate paper, close visibility, move to bottom
10. Add embellishments of choice
11. Add drop shadow (I use 2,-2,85,5, black followed by 2,-2,5, black)
12. Merge visible
13. Move merged frame to far left of work space
14. Open hidded layer, place next to merged frame
15. Selections, select all, select float
select, modify, feather, click ok, number of pixels 35, ok
select invert, click delete on keyboard 3-5 times
16. Type a mojo poem or copy and paste mine as new layer on feathered piece
17. Effects, plug ins, Eye Candy 4000, gradient glow, color thin, width 5
18. Add tube of choice, copyrights and save to offers folder
19. Add name and share